About SERVPRO of Lafayette
Jeffrey L. Betz, Wilbur G. McDaniel, Blake J. Betz, Timothy J. Neathery
Owners of SERVPRO of Lafayette
Not only can water and fire damage cause extensive damage to your home or business, but it can also cause a major disruption to your day to day life as well. Our SERVPRO of Lafayette team understands how important it is to get your home or business back to normal as quickly as possible after a loss of any size.
Our SERVPRO of Lafayette team are the local leaders in residential and commercial property cleanup and restoration after fire, water, and mold damage. We have been serving the Lafayette area for years, our goal is to quickly and efficiently make your damage seem "Like it never even happened."
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
If you have any questions or concerns or are in need of immediate emergency response, please give our SERVPRO team a call today! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and a real person is always available to answer your call.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- SERVPRO Double Volume Award